Kalia Ayun Yazid

I am currently 13577.21km away from home & a student/part-time traveller in university of san francisco.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

snowblue




GO TEMENGGUNG/BIRU/BLUE !

AFTER YEARS OF TRYING, WE FINALLY DID IT :D

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS! :')
especially the cat *claps*
seriously , you guys were awesome this year.
this years 44th sports day was awesome.
besides getting under the sun in our blazers, which was friggin hot. and we had to stand in the middle of the field till the whole perbarisan finishes D: glad that's over. im so not gonna participate in any perbarisan next year. i'm not gonna melt my face and make my feet sweat again 8O
btw , i don't really like the bubble tea they sell this morning, what a waste of money-.- i had to spit the bubble out to the ground XD
my throat hurts reaaal bad, from all the screaming , yelling plus cheering ofcourse :) but it's worth it.

ps: who wants to join the glee flashmob dance kl? :)

No comments: