Kalia Ayun Yazid

I am currently 13577.21km away from home & a student/part-time traveller in university of san francisco.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

SHAZLIN AHMAD ♥

HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY MAMA ! (:

HOPE YOU LIKE THE SURPRISE I GAVE YOU. WELL WE ALL GAVE YOU.

Thank you for being there for me
thank you for teaching me how to cook, how to wash clothes, how to iron my clothes, how to wear a tudung right,how to wash the dishes, how to wear eye-liner, which pad to buy, for giving me good advice everytime i have a problem, for listening to my boring stories eventhough you don't understand some of them, thank you for finishing up my food, thank you for teaching me how to wear clothes right with the right combination, and thank you for knowing what your daughter wants when she only said it once ♥ (:

i love you so much mama, no one can replace you. muah

No comments: