Kalia Ayun Yazid

I am currently 13577.21km away from home & a student/part-time traveller in university of san francisco.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

YAZID ATAN ♥

sorry , was too busy till forgot to wish my dad's birthday

25th July 1958 (:
HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY
BALD BAPAK ! C:

thank you for being there for me. thank you for caring about my studies, health. thank you for the compliments i get from you whenever i wear something nice or a new outfit. that means you really observe me quite well (Y). thank you for the bike rides when i was little. thank you for being right infront of my class on my first day of school.thank you for the awesome adventures. thank you for the hugs, kisses and high5's you always give. thank you for supporting me in whatever i do. thank you for the jokes and laughs you share. thank you for being the coolest dad a daughter could ever have ♥

iloveyou no matter what.

No comments: