Kalia Ayun Yazid

I am currently 13577.21km away from home & a student/part-time traveller in university of san francisco.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

[o-]

taken from [♥]
A few years ago, whenever I saw a camera I’d always shy away and hide. I didn’t like having my photo taken, I even found it annoying. Well, all that’s changed. Because of my love of photography, recently I’ve started to get a taste for being photographed. So much so, that if no-one’s takes my photo, I do it myself. A little self-centred maybe? Yes, probably. But I like it because it gives me an excuse to dress up and let my imagination run wild. I know how to have a good time on my own. On various occasions I’ve recruited my sisters or friends to help me with an idea, but other times I just can’t wait for a model to turn up, I have to take the photo now, now, now! - by warning

No comments: