Kalia Ayun Yazid

I am currently 13577.21km away from home & a student/part-time traveller in university of san francisco.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

dentist ?



well, my sister nisha, went to the dentist to get rid of the cyst on her lower lip. in the video there were also my brother tuah, and my two lil cousins nadiah and adam supporting her. just watch the video so that you'll understand what i'm talking about.

--
i haven't been blogging lately since im too busy with school and stuff. well just school je la, mana ada stuff lain pun -.- kalau online pun, online like half an hour ? but cuti ni ofc ill spend a bit more time on it lah (:

so here's some current photos. of me and mah sistah






eceeehh adik aku nmpknya lebih bergaya daripada aku ? tak payah ajar dah mcm mana nak pakai tudung. dah pandai dah budak nihh :#

No comments: